Dreamsport Photography are the official race photographers for the Tour de Tamborine Mountain Sports Festival event this year. We had a team of shooters on course and at the start and finish line areas capturing all the runners and cyclists.
We do things a little differently from other companies.
- We don’t have a shopping cart because we don’t mass produce images.
- We individually edit every photo we sell or provide free.
- We shoot high resolution large images – suitable for you to print A3 size or more.
- We have some special deals for competitors in the Tour de Tamborine this year.
- We have lots of happy customers who keep coming back for more
EVERY COMPETITOR GETS A FREE PHOTO!
Yes that's right. Every competitor gets one free high res digital photo. We aim to capture every person at least once and though we can’t guarantee an individual shot of yourself due to how many people are on course, you should be able to be find yourself in a shot somewhere. Its critical for your race number to be on your helmet or short front and visible at all times (not covered by a jacket or on your hip or back etc.)
Competitors must follow the instructions provided below to get their image & email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain it.
For your FREE photo please find the image you want and email us the link or file number along with your name and bib number. For 10km runners please make sure you use a 3 digit number. E.g. if you were number 22 then search for 022 , number 4 search for 004 etc.
Use our bib search system to locate your photos. Enter your bib number and search, or drill down into the event and specific galleries. (select Event Galleries, then Multisports, then 2013 Tour de Tamborine, then either Trail Run Event or Sunday Events)
Note: sample photos are unedited, low quality and size and have a large watermark. Edited images are adjusted for exposure and colour and provided as full size digital images with a small discreet watermark in the corner.
No Number? There is a special search option for all runners whose numbers were obscured, not wearing a number, or had it not visible for some reason. Simply search for nonumber. It would pay for everyone to check this just in case their favourite shot was in there!
We had 5 photographers at the Trail run and 9 photographers covering lots of locations on the Sunday events. Note the Saturday Trail Run was shot in very wet, dark and cloudy conditions. Sample images are unedited and will be much nicer when edited. However the dark and wet conditions do mean the photos are naturally dark with visible rain. Its how it was!
The galleries are separated as follows:
- Trail Run
- Mud Slide - the downhill muddy section
- Trail on the Hill - up and down - most of the jump shots are here
- Mid Point - out by the turn around aid station
- Sunday Events
- Start - all event starts except Junior Bolt
- Hartley Road - top of Hartley road just after the start
- Laheys Road - Top of the goat track and just before the 25km turn around
- Goat Track - part way down the mountain
- Mundoolun Connection Road - 50 km and 100 km cyclists only
- King of the Mountains - 25km, 50 km and 100 km cyclists only
- Curtis Road - back end entrance to the school for all runners
- Holt Road - final turn back to the school for all cyclists plus some runners heading out
- Junior Bolt - start and finish of the Junior Bolt 1km race
- Finish - all finishers except Junior Bolt
- Crowd and Event - all other event images look for yourself here also!
- DSP Team Photos - some shots of the team
ALL YOUR OWN PHOTOS for $59
We do a special deal for all your own photos. This is a fantastic deal if we were able to get lots of photos of you and you cant choose which one you like best. Well don’t choose, just grab them all for one flat price. What makes it even easier is you just email us your race number and we take it from there!
RACE SPECIAL PACK for $69
Is this your first race? or a special event, did you do it with a bunch of friends? The Race Special Pack is the luxury package. Containing up to 30 photos you choose and also as a bonus 10 race scenic shots we choose of the event on the day. One special price for a very special person – you! After all you competed in the event didn’t you!
PACKAGE DEALS – DIGITAL IMAGES ONLY
We offer bulk purchase deals for images. The 10 and 20 packs are for any photos at all. After the event simply let us know which images you want.
Order your pack now – email email@example.com.
Number of Photos
All your own Photos
Race Special Pack
We don’t believe you should have to shell out big bucks after the event to get measly images of yourself. We have a very realistic pricing structure. After all we enter events and want our photos too, so we know what its like as a competitor. Great pricing for families and friends to pool together; the more you buy the cheaper it gets.
- one photo $10
- two photos $18
- three photos $25
- up to 10 photos $30
- after that $3 per photo
PRINTS AND RACE CERTIFICATES
We have access to all the results so we are able to produce a beautiful A4 (8”x12”) glossy image for you that has your favourite picture, some event information on the side and your name, event and results – time and place. See sample (actual event certificate will be different to sample)
Get your Race Certificate for the low price of $20.00
Individual prints are also available in 2 easy sizes;
- 6”x4” $5 each
- 12”x8” $10 each
All prints are shipped flat in cardboard parcels and there is a postage and handling cost of $7.50 (AUS).
Check all the images out on Facebook as they get added there eventually as well.