The 2017 Oceania Championships Inline Speed Skating event is an annual battle between Australia and New Zealand. We also had 1 sole representative from India to add some additional international flavour. the event was managed by Skate Australia this year here in Nundah QLD.
Dreamsport Photography team was happy to be there every day covering most of the events and presentations. The low res unedited photos are available free on Facebook in the following folders. Feel free to tag and share.
- 2017-04-15 Oceania Speed Skate Team NZ practice
- 2017-04-16 Mens 3k and longer events
- 2017-04-16 Mens 1000m
- 2017-04-16 Womens 1000m
- 2017-04-16 Womens 3k and longer
- 2017-04-16 Oceania Speedskating Presentations and Opening Ceremony
- 2017-04-17 Oceania Champs Mens 500 metre
- 2017-04-17 Oceania Champs Womens 500 metres
- 2017-04-17 Oceania Champs Presentation and crowd photos
- 2017-04-17 Oceania Champs Mens Point Races
- 2017-04-17 Oceania Champs Womens Point Races
- 2017-04-18 Oceania Champs Mens Elimination Races
- 2017-04-18 Oceania Champs Officials and Crowd
- 2017-04-18 Oceania Champs Half Marathon
- 2017-04-19 Oceania Champs Crowd Photos
- 2017-04-19 Oceania Champs Junior Marathon
- 2017-04-19 Oceania Champs Seniors, Masters, Veterans Marathon
We know that some people want to purchase their high res edited photos for a memory of the event. So we have made them all available to you for that as well. However we haven’t numbered them so you will just have to search though the galleries to locate the ones you want.
All the samples are in the 2017 Oceania Championships gallery in these sub galleries
How to Purchase
We do things a little differently from other companies.
- We don’t have a shopping cart because we don’t mass produce images.
- We individually edit every photo we sell or provide free.
- We shoot high resolution large images – suitable for you to print A3 size or more. Why have pro gear and not use it?
- We have some special deals for competitors in the Oceania Champs
- We have lots of happy customers who keep coming back for more
- We specialise in Sports Photography Events in Brisbane and South East Queensland
So you have to email and find just the ones you want to buy and let us know the file numbers for each image. OR you could say please give me all my images – show us one – and we will locate the rest for you.
We then send you a payment link for secure credit card payment and away we go. We supply bulk images via a drop box download link and individual ones we email.
Prints we ship to you in a flat cardboard parcel for protection.
Note: sample photos are unedited, low quality and size and have a large watermark. Purchased edited images are adjusted for exposure and colour and provided as full size digital images with a small discreet watermark in the corner. Some sample photos are also too dark or too light. this will be corrected in the edited image.
ALL YOUR OWN PHOTOS FOR $69
We do a special deal for all your own photos. This is a fantastic deal if we were able to get lots of photos of you and you cant choose which one you like best. Well don’t choose, just grab them all for one flat price. What makes it even easier is you just email us one image of you and we take it from there!
We don’t believe you should have to shell out big bucks after the event to get measly images of yourself. We have a very realistic pricing structure. After all we enter events and want our photos too, so we know what its like as a competitor. Great pricing for families and friends to pool together; the more you buy the cheaper it gets.
- one photo $13
- two photos $25
- three photos $33
- up to 10 photos $43
- after that $4 per photo
We would love to produce a beautiful A4 (8”x12”) glossy image for you of your favourite images. Individual prints are available in 2 easy sizes;
- 6”x4” $6 each
- 12”x8” $20 each
All prints are shipped flat in cardboard parcels and there is a postage and handling cost of $7.50 (AUS).
Here are some of our favourite shots from the event.